Our Clients have told us that what they appreciated most was the communicative, personable, and organized Design/Build approach from us from start to finish.
Design/Build is a proven philosophy of delivering construction projects in which the Contractor is the Project Leader and a single source of accountability to the homeowner. Design/Build, when carried out by a skilled and experienced team like Scott Hall Remodeling, provides the highest level of satisfaction and value to the homeowner.
At Scott Hall Remodeling, we’ve implemented an easy-to-follow, streamlined Design/Build approach to solving your remodeling needs. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you the highest level of customer service from our complimentary consultation through project completion.
8 STEPS of the SHR Design/Build Process
1. Complimentary Consultation
The goal of this meeting, held at our office in downtown Columbus, is to get to know each other better and establish a partnership that creates a successful remodeling experience. During this meeting we will:
- Discuss your initial questions, concerns, and conceptual ideas.
- Establish the goals of the project.
- Show you examples of completed projects by reviewing the Scott Hall Remodeling portfolio.
- Establish a preliminary budget range and timeline for the project.
- By assembling all of this information up front, we will be most effective when we move on to the next steps in the process.
NOTE: Prior to completing the next step in the process a retainer will be collected.
2. In-Home Assessment
A member of the Scott Hall Remodeling team will meet with you in your home to complete a physical inspection of the space. The goals of this meeting are to:
- Assess the space to ensure it matches the goals of the project.
- Address specific questions and project information.
- Make recommendations for project adjustments if needed.
- Take photographs and measurements to use for preliminary planning
Recommendations for getting the most value out of this meeting:
- Have all decision makers present so everyone’s ideas, questions and concerns can be address.
- Minimize distractions (pets, kids, phones, etc.).
- Share any additional photos/drawings of your ideas.
3. Preliminary Design & Presentation
The SHR team will create an overview of the project including a detailed scope of work, supporting visuals, and a list of project specifications.
Once this information has been assembled, it will be presented to you in our office. At the conclusion of the review you will sign the Design Agreement and provide the additional Design Retainer. Then copies of the preliminary design and scope of work will be available to you.
4. Project Development
We will work with you to finalize the design, scope of work, and product selections. This information will be used to create the total investment range and project schedule.
5. Contract & Financing
All retainers collected will be applied to the cost of your project. Financing options are available.
6. Pre-Construction Preparations & Planning
Project management sets us apart! We will create and file all required paperwork, order products, complete the pre-construction meeting, discuss logistics, and coordinate all aspects of the construction schedule to make sure everything is in place before we start.
We will prepare the demo area, install HEPA filters, perform construction per our detailed agreement, facilitate the day-to-day project management, assess the project schedule, collect milestone payments. Once the work is done we will conduct a pre-completion orientation to familiarize you with the space and a project completion form will be signed indicating the work has been done.
SHR uses quality projects and materials, so you can feel confident the project has lasting value! We provide a 1-Year product and labor warranty on all items that we provide and install.
Take the next step to your well planned and well executed remodel. Call Scott Hall Remodeling at 614-806-3200 or Click Here to Contact Us…